- After Kennedy tells his "joke" -
- Pat: "Hey, Kenny. If you're gonna get some gas or something buy the EP on iTunes."
- Jared: "Or buy it at the gas station, if they have physical. I don't think they will, though.
- Kennedy: "Ah! I should've gotten it...at the gas station there."
- John: "Hopefully, there's not a girl in the car if you have gas. HA-HA-HA."
- Jared: "Now, THAT was a joke."
- John: "Now, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, KEN."
The Maine - Imaginary Numbers
We’re all sad, but to me we’re lovely sad.
"no one really knows me at all
sometimes i lie living in my own world
disconnected and so naive
…perfectly out of key”
what would The Maine’s lesson of the day or random fact that they can teach everyone out there
Merry Christmas, Baby.
Everything about this song and music video makes me feel so warm and fuzzy. It’s been my favorite Christmas song for years now.
Making of Imaginary Numbers
Paris - Divan du Monde